Tuesday, May 13, 2008

X-Livvy (dun dun dun)

I have finally come to the conclusion that we will probably be visited someday by a strange man, asking to take Olivia away to a school for special kids. Not stupid kids. Just special ones. It appears that she has special powers. If the X-Men were to ever make another movie, she would most definitely have a starring role.

What are these special powers, you may ask? After much thought and a ginormous headache, I've decided that she fits in with the likes of Wolverine. No, I don't think her body is laced with steel- that would be silly...but rather pens, pencils, hi-liters, and markers. I am convinced that she can spontaneously produce any of these items from her finger tips and then retract them at will. This is the only explanation for the artwork I find daily on my walls, tables, couches, and of course, her very own body. I'm not kidding. Maybe we should sell her to the circus.

8 comments:

Angie Monson said...

seriously adorable! Chloe is the same way, I am just mean and don't let you play with any of it anymore!

Angie

Anonymous said...

I think you are refering to the "Wolverine" not "wolfman". For, to my knowledge there is no X-men named wolfman. Wolfman is a circa 1950 horror movie monster, with out said antimantium skeleton with protruding knife like claws.
Just FYI.

Nikki said...

Oh, man. Zoey gets into pens, too, but she's not quite as bad as Olivia. And I noticed the Wolverine thing, too. HEHE. Anyway, the Host is 600 + pages! And I'll bring it to Mike and Amy's tonight, in case you are there.

natj said...

Oh gosh, I will go edit my post- you can see just how into science fiction I am... And Nikki, we are planning on being there tonight.

Anonymous said...

don't let her near a tatoo parlor!!

Jessica said...

That is so funny! Each kid has to have some kind of "power" to drive you crazy!

JennM said...

Memmories......

Lora said...

Ethan and Emma's latest is make-up. Emma likes to put on mascara and lipstick and Ethan likes to tattoo his arms with fingernail polish and eyeliner!