Thursday, May 29, 2008

37 weeks and counting...

It appears that the incubation of this little mister is coming to a close. Yikes! Three more weeks. I've decided that I am more than happy to let him enjoy his last few weeks inside without any interruption. Why rush him? I guess a lot of my insight on this comes from the realization that I am already managing 3 other kiddos and one more will only complicate things. And of course I mean complicate in a good way. We are very excited to meet the newest addition to our family!

Dave took a couple pictures of me today, you know, for documentation, posterity and such.



12 comments:

JennM said...

Look at you...barefoot and pregnant. ;) Too cute, you look gorgeous. I can't believe it's so close. Well, I"m thrilled for you. Having four is not even close to as bad (as in stressful) as I thought it would be. It works really well for us. Don't count on much getting done though. =) Love y a, and congrats!

Nikki said...

You CAN'T have this baby while we are in NM! You'll just have to wait until after the 9th, got it? And let me know if you need any help with the other kids. I'd be happy to take them any time you are feeling overwhelmed by the four. Or just when you need a nap!

Raylene said...

You look great! I'm pretty sure I look way bigger than you even though I have 4 more weeks. We are going to be in Salt Lake June 28th. (2 1/2 weeks before baby is due--as long as the doctor thinks it's OK.) Good thing there are a few hospitals between here and there.

Katie said...

Way to go Nat! You are too cute and look GREAT at 37 weeks! I'm so excited and happy for you. :) ( I noticed your yard in the background too - it looks fab!)We'll be back in Utah during the month of July. I'd love to drop by for a visit and meet the new little guy. Thanks for the cookie recipe - yum!

Angie Monson said...

come out baby and meet the whole fam!

Angie Monson said...

by the way you look tiny for 37 weeks...

Sue said...

You're gorgeous! Maybe you'll have that baby at 38 weeks... Good luck with that natural childbirth you're planning!! Can't wait to hear about it.

Russ and Nat said...

Stay in little baby....and what the natural???

Jessica said...

Nat, you look so good! Wish I had looked that great at 37 weeks, still smiling and even wanting the baby to stay in! Good luck with everything. Can't wait to see the pics of the new addition.

Betsy said...

Babe-a-licious!! You are one cute pregnant lady. Hope all goes well!

(Is Sue serious about the natural childbirth? Then honestly. . .have fun. 'Casue that's just the best word to describe it. Just plain fun.)

natj said...

uh, no natural child birth here. Are you kidding me? I think she means that I am willing to wait until the baby is ready to come. And that's only true to a point- I'm willing to wait until my due date and then I am more than happy to be induced. I just have a lot going on and I'm not exactly ready for a new baby to arrive on the scene- until his due date- then we can talk.

Sue said...

I'm just messing with you. Starting rumors and such...

My fourth was my first natural childbirth. And the term "ring of fire" took on a whole new meaning.