Remember how I tip-toed around using the words "comb over" in reference to Olivia. Well, this one speaks for itself. Sara just came up to me and said, "Mom, do you think I look beautiful? I did this all by myself with water." And my response, "Yes honey, you look beautiful". Because what else do you say to your 3 year old?
4 comments:
Great Hair! And I won't even mention comb over. You know, it Sarah was so enthralled with the dancing, maybe it's time to get her into dance classes! She would LOVE the costumes! Hali wasn't even three when she started. And the little ones are so CUTE when they stand on the stage to music!
Aww, she is beautiful. Tell her we love her. I agree with Nikki, I put Julia in dance at three...then I took her out. But she's back in now and loving it! =) The costumes are what makes her life have any meaning at all.=) ( in her eyes)
sorry my comment posted twice accidently.
Post a Comment