
I came into the bathroom the other day and found Olivia on the counter rocking a container of Colorox Wipes and singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. It appears she may share her mother's love of sanitizing products. The only problem we have is that she doesn't understand the difference between a clorox wipe, a kleenex, or a wet wipe. She thinks they are all made to blow her nose and wipe her arms and face. It looks like I need to re-direct her love of cleaning to the toilet or the kitchen floor. Give us time...
3 comments:
Yikes! I'm not so sure it's a good idea for Sara to be wiping her face with Clorox wipes... Although the image of her singing to the Clorox wipes is quite adorable.
Sam has a love of wipes too. He empties the Clorox wipes one by one cleaning walls, chairs, cupboards. Maybe he can teach the rest of my kids the love of wipes.
I love that she was singing to the wipes. :)
Olivia's ode to Clorox wipes..how sweet is that? What a cutie.
Post a Comment