I took Olivia to Kiddie Kandid's the other day for attempt #1 at getting her 1-year picture taken. It was not pretty. She wouldn't crack a smile. Not one. They brought out that clown-colored tickler thing (it looks like a duster) - her bottom lip came out and she started backing up to get away from it. The girl kept poking her with it. I have to wonder about the girls that work there. Do they really know what they are doing? I'm thinking NO! The girl tries for a couple minutes to get her to smile and then she starts calling for reinforcements who half-heartedly try, and then they all just begin staring at me and asking stupid questions like, "is she like this all the time?", "is she tired?", "is she hungry?" Yep, I brought my personality deprived, sluggishly tired, starved child in for pictures. Bring it on! Not learning my lesson, I showed up again today. She did do better than the other day but whenever she would get excited, her little hands would go flying up to her face. The photographer took three shots. Finally I just told her I would pick from those three and call it good. We may as well document it like it is.
Here are the pics of my little stinker- they are kind of microscopic but the best I can do. She is so cute and I wanted so badly for her to show all her teeth. The 3rd one is probably the best. You can see her bottom teeth but not the top.

1 comment:
they are adorable!
Post a Comment