Monday, July 23, 2007

Laundry Binge

I'm on a laundry binge and can't be stopped. It's 3:30 in the morning so I would like to stop but just as soon as I think it's a good idea to go to bed, I hear *ding ding* telling me another load is done and here we go again. It's a vicious cycle. But don't worry, I'm not so neurotic as to think it's a good idea to start ironing. I have an entire laundry basket full of un-ironed goods. In fact, there are items in there I probably haven't seen for a good year or so. Shhhh! Just to tick me off, Dave occasionally digs through the basket and pulls out a wrinkled shirt and actually wears it- in public! Obviously it hasn't ticked me off enough to do anything about it! Nice try Dave-o! Looks like it's time for us to get some kind of laundry service. And on that note (*ding ding*), I'm outta here!

3 comments:

Russ and Nat said...

So I just want to let you in on the "Red Hanger" secret. I have started taking Russ's shirts there and wow.....I feel like a new woman! I would highly recommend the dry cleaning business!

Nate and Sina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nate and Sina said...

Luckily for me our dryer doesn't go, "ding, ding" so I can easily walk away until I begin to wonder..."where is that shirt? oh yeah, in the dryer." Speaking of which...