I ran around the house trying to locate her. Eventually I found her-
Out cold on her coloring project.
That can't be comfortable. And judging from the sour mood she woke up in, she didn't think so either.
As much work as Olivia can be, she is also the funniest little thing. The other day we came home from the grocery store. I brought the kids in and went back out to bring groceries in. In the amount of time it took me to go out to the garage, grab a couple bags of groceries, and come back in, she was standing on the table stripped of all her clothing, shaking her bum, and singing "shakin' my nudie, shakin' my nudie." Funny. Mildly inappropriate, but funny.
I passed by her the other day while she was playing and she called out after me, "Mooomm, be careful what you wish for!"
She's a hoot!

2 comments:
I love that girl. She always puts a smile on my face. It's only inappropriate if she's older. Thankfully for us, our little girls are still young enough to shake their nakie's at us and have us still laugh.
She is cute. She is the kind of child you say "one day, I hope you have a child like you!" Honestly though, I would only wish on her a girl. Seriously, it makes me shudder to think of what a boy would do (light fires, etc)! Ethan dumped out half a Costco-sized olive oil. Then walked all around my slate tile. PS it is like half of my upstairs. Little oil footprints everywhere. Then one time... no twice... Jody left the gas can out in the back yard. he dumped it all over him and his clothes. Did I mention they were new? I sit here thinking he was not too bad, but now I wonder... ANYWAY! What would it be like to have a kid like that ALL the time. You are amazing, and it is a dang good thing, for your sanity, she puts back in that love bank!!!
Post a Comment