Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A mother moment

You'll have to excuse me for posting a bunch of nearly the same picture of Spence. I don't know what it is about little kids and sunglasses. The whole thing is just so hilarious and cute. I think it might have something to do with the fact that they just can't seem to get it right. Spencer was eating mac n cheese for lunch and accessorizing. It made for a funny few minutes. And yes, I said lunch and he is still wearing his pajamas. In fact, he wore them the rest of the day and then to bed again. Shhh. Don't tell. I did throw them away when I finally peeled them off his body but only because they had a big hole in them. I guess that's what happens when you wear your clothes consecutively for days at a time. Like I said, SHHHHH!


No comments: