Sunday, October 11, 2009

Olivia at her best

This morning I had to chase an uncooperative Livvy around the house to put some piggies in her hair before church.

The child needs all the help she can get with that self-appointed hair cut she is slowly growing out.

Anyway, I cornered her in the kitchen where she screamed at me, "MOMMY! I DON'T WANT MY HAIR DONE! I WANT TO LOOK LIKE WHITE TRASH!"

Whaaaaat?

Never a dull moment with Liv. So yes, I did tackle her to the floor and put piggies in her hair.

She did, however, choose her own outfit for church which consisted of a navy blue and white poke-a-dot skirt paired with a hot pink shirt and pink crocs.

Needless to say, she still walked out the door looking exactly as she had planned.

Does anyone else want to boycott 9:00 am church? It's kickin' my butt!

5 comments:

Marisa said...

i love it. the kids got a goal and she is going after it.

Jessica said...

Ha, too funny! I better watch it because I often use that term too!

Betsy said...

That is hilarious! I'm so glad to see you back blogging. I've been so worried about Olivia's hair for two months now! I'm happy to know it must have grown back enough for you do want to "do" it. :)

Pace's said...

I am against the 9:00 am church as well. Especially now that I have to get all of us ready and there. Ugh. I look forward to January. I love that she wants to be white trash. That's hilarious!!

Sue said...

Where did that come from? Your girls are SO funny.