Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Bathroom usage *high*

Last night I was tired. Really really tired. And then I started getting nauseous. You know I'm up to my eyeballs in kids when my first thought is, - "I better be sick." The alternative option for those symptoms is not in my game plan right now.

Spencer woke up sad in the middle of the night. I fed him. He was still sad so I carried him downstairs and rocked him. That was when he erupted on me. Puke everywhere. So I thought to myself, "Oh good. I must be sick." But then "oh, not so good- I'm covered in puke and my baby is sick with something else."

Apparently being healthy isn't an option for the Jackson family right now.

I woke Taylor up for school. His first words, "Mom, my tummy hurts." Five seconds later he was mad-dashing to the toilet where he emptied out his stomach.

No one has thrown up since then.

Oh how I love days like today.

The good news is that Livvy has been wearing underwear all day and has yet to pee on my carpet. She has been using the toilet like a champ. She is most definetly a tree killer, using half a roll of toilet paper each time she goes pee. I walk in to find a mound of toilet paper on the floor, a square stuck to her foot, another pile in the toilet, and a sweet 2-year-old saying "Mommy, me go pee". Just covering all her bases, I guess.

3 comments:

Dave, Arielle, Grayson and Ashlynn said...

Sorry to hear you are all sick- i hate when grayson is sick:( That is great that Livy is potty trained- yeah!!

Gunner said...

It sounds like we need to fumigate the house! Ha. I am so sorry that so many of you have been sick lately. Take care of yourself jacksons!

Brooke G said...

As Tom said, we need to ?fumigate??? Or maybe go to Hawaii. Anyway, we have all been sick as well... so not only can I relate to using half a roll of toilet paper every time Ryder goes to the bathroom, but we have done all the throw-up/strep/cold/cough. Bummer time of year.