Monday, August 20, 2007

Cinders and Ashes!

We had a fun time Saturday night going to the Midvale fireworks. We sat pretty close to where they were shooting them off. It was awesome to lay on our blanket and watch them exploding right over our heads. We had to dodge a few cinders falling from the sky. The kids loved it!

Here are the kids on the way back- Taylor & Sara were so cute riding in the wagon covered by the big blanket. They had on glow necklaces and everything. It was fun.


We ate shakes and fries on gma and gpa's front porch while we waited for them to get home so we could go see the fireworks!


If you haven't noticed Taylor's lovely attire by now, you must be blind! A week or so ago I came across a big blowout sale online. I feel bad for Taylor because Sara has lots of dress up clothes and he is just hanging on to Buzz Lightyear from two Halloweens ago. I got him this "The Thing" costume and it pretty much has been glued to his body for the last week. Eating, sleeping, going to the store, fireworks. He doesn't seem to care. He did take it off on Saturday to dress in his soccer uniform for his game. He had a bath that night and I finally confiscated it to throw in the wash!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the outfit!! almost as good as the cowboy boots and pj's! do the kids love to dress up because they see mom and dad......

Russ and Nat said...

Wow.....hmmm...I don't remember getting an invite to the fireworks.....you gotta love the grandma blanket...it is a treasure!