Wrong.
Tonight my kids whipped up some fancy haunted Halloween pictures.
Taylor brought his over first to show me his creepy cemetery with zombies walking around holding pitchforks dripping in blood. CREEPY! I mean, really creepy. Until you look around and notice all the headstones are labeled CTR! Well now if that doesn't just change things around, making me feel all warm and fuzzy in his haunted cemetery.
So I asked him to tell me about his picture. (This is the point where he explained the whole zombie/pitchfork/blood thing). He didn't mention the headstones so I asked him about those.
Me: So what are those things? (pointing at the headstones)
Taylor: You know, they mark the graves, and say CTR on them.
Me: And by CTR you mean R.I.P., which stands for Rest In Peace???
Taylor: Ooooooh. Yeah... (with a big smile on his face)
Ya learn something new every day, dontcha?
And then Sara showed me her picture. Seems she and Taylor were both visiting the same cemetery. Gotta have a righteous crowd down there at the cemetery come Halloween. Maybe they can hand out Books of Mormon to all those spirits too.
And Livvy, well, she drew a witch.



No comments:
Post a Comment