Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Takin' care of business

My children, unlike most, like to go to the dentist. It usually means digging through the sticker bucket, visiting daddy, running like wild (yet controlled and totally professional...) banchees through the office, and eventually going out to lunch. A good time if I do say so myself.

Today we were actually at Dave's office on business. A sugar bug had its way with Olivia's tooth and she developed a cavity. Liv knows nothing about how anesthetic is administered so she had nothing to fear. She walked in there like she owned the place, climbed into her chair and they got to work.



Just breathing in some strawberry goodness...


I just had to put this picture in cuz I love Dave's glasses. They are HOT.


Liv did such a good job! She had a hard time keeping her mouth open but seeing as how Dave is a seasoned professional, they managed just fine.


I just love the "I can't feel half of my face" smile.

No comments: