Last night she was in SLC doing a book signing so me and my friend Jennie secured babysitters and went to the blessed event. I have to say "blessed event" because while we were there waiting for 5 HOURS to get the book signed, we weren't feeling that it was such a blessed event, more of a big fat freezing cold pain in the butt. We even left to get Taco Bell, going through the drive-thru to make sure we were back in time (ha!) and then 4 hours later, she signed our books.
I mean, look at this thing. Isn't it gorgeous? I know, I can't believe I just used that word to describe a book. I was at a book signing- it's hard not to get caught up in all the hype. The inside is even better. Every page is completely full-color craziness. She's got step-by-step pics of recipes, pics of her family, and last but definitely not least- cattle ranching life. I practically had an allergic reaction just looking at all the pictures. But good for her, right?

At the book signing, Ree disclosed some intriguing fun facts, like the names of the peeps in her family, including her husband, aka Marlboro Man. Now I'm in the know and I tell you what, being in the know is what it's all about... Jealous? Oh yeeeaaaahhhh.
Anyhoodle, here we are with The Pioneer Woman! She's really sweet and pretty.

It really was fun and I'm glad we went. It's not everyday I get to meet a cyber celebrity.
And because I'm such a good person...
Ladd. His name is LADD!
You can thank me later.
2 comments:
Good for her!! Love that woman and her blog. I bet the book is purty. Glad your back to blogging!
I love reading your blog because it is just like talking to you! So fun, blog more (I mean, I get that your busy, blah, blah, blah). I am coming to Utah in April, can we get together?
Post a Comment