Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's official



She's potty trained!

Whew. Seriously. I thought this one was going to put me over the edge. She is doing such a great job. I'm crossing my fingers that there will be no digression. And by digression I mean I am hoping she won't adopt her sister's "slow leak".

4 comments:

JennM said...

YEA!!! It's funny when you have two in diapers and you go down to one. Its like Christmas.

Jessica said...

Hooray! Congratulations, it is truly such a great and marvelous thing! :)

Raylene said...

Very fun to catch up on your family. We are headed out to Logan for my sister's wedding this weekend.

Pace's said...

I am SO jealous! I wish Chloe would just do it. She doesn't care. If she pees then it becomes a mini swimming pool. If she does develop a slow "leak" then I have a fireplace that needs "watering". :)